Tuesday, February 4, 2014

The Realization and Motivation (109)

Hello world!

I've been a big girl since I was 12. That was when I started to hate sports but still ate as if I ran a marathon every weekend. Today, as I finish the row of oreos in front of me, I realize my sister's wedding is in 109 days! That means I can loose about 30 lbs of my 230lbs in a healthy manner. Her bachelorette in NOLA is in 9 weeks! She has been engaged for about a year, I knew this wedding was coming, it is no big surpise and yet I wait until the final days to realize I don't want to be the only large one in the group! To put it in perspective, I outweigh all the other girls by at least 60 lbs.

This is the realization that it's now or never. I'm not going to change over night but I hope that by starting this blog and writing every day, I will finally hold myself accountable, loose the wieght, and keep it off for the rest of my life.

Below is a picture of my sisters and me, can you guess which I am? Starting tomorrow there are only 108 days until the wedding and I plan to make them count!

Love,

Alli


Smile at the world and it will smile back!

No comments:

Post a Comment