Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Its getting easier, easier to bare! (102)

Every day it gets a little easier. Jillian and Otis say that's true and I'm starting to agree. Of course, I agree with practically everything that comes from my good friend Otis. Back to the topic at hand - My plan for five days in a row of working out isn't happening but every other day compared to my zero work out plan before is better than nothing!

We are finalizing the plans for the bachelorette. The big pieces are coming together so that we can finally plan the fun stuff! I'm thinking a 1920s night - so if anyone knows of a 1920s dress that looks good on a pear, holla! Literally, shove it my way!

Sorry these posts have gotten steadily shorter... I keep writing late at night, past my bedtime, when I need to go to sleep. Because trust me, when I don't get at least 8 hours sleep all hell breaks loose. And that's without PMS on top of it.

Love you all, night!

PS Since everyone loves photos... here the fam!


No comments:

Post a Comment