Saturday, February 8, 2014

Manual Labor (105)

Not much to write about today except that I helped my dad tear down our kitchen for the remodel. Tomorrow I will be helping move water and power lines. This is what happens when a man with two brothers has four daughters. He had to choose one to pass that knowledge on to and I was the lucky one.

Most of the time I say that sarcastically but I do love it. When my sisters are freaking out about something as simple as blowing a fuse and having to go into the basement to flip the switch, I feel pretty good about myself. So thank you to my Dad who has taught me so much! I will never be that totally helpless damsel. But I'd still like the knight and white horse ;-)

Back to day 106 - manual labor is not great fun. However, I'm sore so I consider it my work out for the day! Sore and exhausted. So good night to one and all, its past my bedtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment