Friday, February 7, 2014

Fell off the wagon... (106)

Today I wiped out my bank account and then some to fix my car. It is sad that at 24 I have no savings to speak of. But worse than that, today I fell off the wagon.

As previously mentioned my beloved volvo Sandy needed some tlc, and if you've ever had a foriegn car, you know they are expensive to fix. Anywho, the point is that my Dad offered to buy me dinner but it was his choice. No problem I think, it's a free dinner and there are healthy options everywhere! I have learned that statement is FALSE. Five Guys, while delicious, does not offer one healthy option. If you have ever found one, I'd like to know!

Yup, a kosher hot dog with ketchup, fries, and an unsweetened ice tea later I finally said enough was enough. I was stuffed. Good to know that Julius Michaels will be there for me tomorrow!

Good night one and all! PS I am so sore today!



"We'd get sick on too many cookies, but ever so much sicker on no cookies at all." -  Sinclair Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment